Breadth and Depth of Experience in Real Estate Litigation
The trial attorneys of Kozub Kloberdanz represent large corporations, small businesses, foreign investors and consumers in real estate litigation of all kinds, from enforcement of residential purchase agreements to complex commercial lease or development disputes. To learn how you can benefit from our experience with real estate litigation on any issue or at any scale, contact our office in Scottsdale, Arizona.
We Handle Both Residential and Commercial Real Estate Disputes
Our lawyers develop and execute litigation strategies to meet the specific demands of a wide variety of real estate disputes:
- Specific performance of residential or commercial purchase agreements
- Contract claims for breach of a purchase or sale agreement
- Fraud claims related to material misrepresentations or nondisclosure in real property transactions
- Disputes over boundaries, easements, encroachment or right of way
- Adverse possession
- Title problems on behalf of owners, buyers or lenders
- Commercial or industrial lease disputes on behalf of owners, property managers or lessees
- Construction litigation
- Real estate disputes related to the purchase or sale of a business
With 70 years of aggregated trial experience, Kozub Kloberdanz’s real estate litigation attorneys go beyond the basics in protecting your rights and advancing your objectives. We integrate litigation strategies into each client’s broader business or personal objectives. We look for ways to achieve litigation goals through negotiation, mediation or arbitration whenever these options are available. We also know how to use trial preparation as a source of bargaining leverage in defining the terms on which your case can settle.
For additional information about our firm’s experience with real estate litigation in Arizona, contact Kozub Kloberdanz in Scottsdale, Arizona.