Corporate General Counsel Service In Arizona
At Kozub Kloberdanz our experience with both the legal and practical demands of corporate governance can help businesses of all sizes make the most of their opportunities while managing liability risks and avoiding costly disputes. To learn about the scope of our corporate counsel services, contact one of our lawyers.
Over the years, many of our business clients have experienced significant growth through their early entry into real estate and development markets. We understand that the major changes attendant on rapid success can present challenges and risks for companies who find themselves outgrowing their original equity and management structures.
We Offer Comprehensive Counsel In Equity, Debt And Governance Matters
Many successful businesses in Arizona depend on Kozub Kloberdanz for advice, documentation and dispute resolution in such situations as the following:
- Negotiation of executive compensation and severance packages
- Review and amendment of such corporate governance instruments as operating agreements, shareholder agreements, buy-sell agreements or bylaws
- Ratification or rescission of technically deficient corporate meetings, elections or resolutions
- Significant debt financing transactions involving bridge loans, convertible debt or conventional secured loans
- Equity issues ranging from private placements of securities to initial public offerings
- Changes in capital structure, such as mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, or the purchase or sale of substantial business assets
- Planning to avoid ownership or management succession problems
In combination with our experience with business operations and commercial litigation, our corporate counsel services enable us to provide one-stop representation for most small or closely held companies. Our clients range from family retailers and local professional practices to billion-dollar private corporations.
Please visit the following pages for expanded coverage:
- Business Disputes
- Business Formation
For additional information about our ability to serve your company effectively, contact an attorney at Kozub Kloberdanz for a discussion of your corporate counsel needs.