Resolving Arizona Business And Corporate Disputes
As experienced litigators, the attorneys of Kozub Kloberdanz advise Arizona businesses of all sizes about the most effective approach to the resolution of disputes concerning management, ownership, corporate governance and succession. For specific advice about your business or partnership dispute, contact a lawyer at our Scottsdale office.
We represent business clients who face the prospect of litigation in such matters as:
- Enforcement of shareholder or operating agreements
- Disputes between partnership or shareholder factions
- Termination or severance problems with executive or professional employees
- Troubled relationships with key customers or vendors
- Broken agreements for new debt financing, capital contributions or expanding your ownership group
- Corporate or partnership disputes over the conduct or substance of meetings, resolutions or elections
- Prosecution and defense of trade secret misappropriation claims
At Kozub Kloberdanz our lawyers understand that a breach of contract or business tort claim represents a distraction from your daily work and a burdensome expense. We therefore work closely with our litigation clients in order to find the fastest, surest ways to achieve your essential objectives. In many cases, our familiarity with such alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques as mediation and arbitration can help you find cost-effective options for keeping your problem out of court and the public eye.
When necessary, however, our trial experience can assure you that your case will be presented clearly and forcefully if no effective alternative to civil litigation can be found.
Please visit the following pages for expanded coverage:
- Business Formation
- Corporate Counsel
For additional information about our ability to represent your interests effectively in business disputes both in and out of court, contact an attorney at Kozub Kloberdanz.